CHSE Odisha Plus 2 Result 2019:
Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE), Odisha has announced the result for class 12 board exams. CHSE Odisha Plus 2 Result 2019 declared. The Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) Odisha announced CHSE Odisha +2 Science Result 2019 on June 3 (12 Noon) at ‘Geeta Govinda’ auditorium, Bhubaneswar. The board exams for class 12 students began in Odisha on March 7 and concluded on March 30. The board, like last year, may release the result for different streams separately. The result for Odisha 12th Result 2019 released on the Council’s official website http://www.chseodisha.nic.in/
Last year the Council had announced 12th Science results on May 19 and 12th Arts, and Commerce result on June 9, in 2018. In Science stream, 76.98 per cent students had passed last year. The pass percentage for Arts and Commerce was 68.79 per cent and 74.91 per cent respectively.
The CHSE Odisha +2 results, released, available on the Council’s official website (chseodisha.nic.in) and on the official results portal for exams conducted in Odisha (orissaresults.nic.in).
CHSE Odisha +2 Science Result 2019: Steps to Check your Result
- Visit the official website of CHSE Odisha at chseodisha.nic.in or orissaresults.nic.in
- Click on the link to view your Odisha CHSE Result 2019. after the declaration of result Odisha Class 12 Result 2019 link activated.
- Login with your required details such as your roll number for CHSE Odisha +2 Science Result 2019
- After submitting all your details, click on the ‘Find CHSE Odisha Plus 2 Result 2019’ button.
- Your Odisha 12th Result 2019 will appear on your screen.
- Check your result carefully and download it for future use.
Steps to check Odisha +2 result 2019/ Odisha 12th Result 2019 via SMS
SMS – RESULTOR12ROLL NUMBER – Send it to 56263
Meanwhile, the result for class 10 board exam was released on May 21. In Class 10 board exams, 70.78 per cent students passed. 1181 students secured grade A1 and 9938 students secured grade A2. Only 0.21 per cent students secured above 90 per cent marks. 14.69 per cent students have secured above 60 per cent marks.
After +2 result declaration, degree admissions will begin in Odisha. The Odisha +3 admission is facilitated through SAMS portal (samsodisha.gov.in).