NEST Result 2019 Date:
The National Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhubaneswar (NISER) has announced NEST 2019 Result / NEST 2019 Counselling on www.nestexam.in. Candidates can check the NEST result 2019 date from the link below. Candidates are required to enter the user id and password, to check the result. The qualifying status of the candidates and scores are mentioned in the results. The candidates who success in NEST 2019 Result / NEST 2019 Counselling will get admission in NISER. All candidates can get results from our website www.utkalacademy.com. The official results link also available in our page.
Update: NEST 2019 Result declared. Get results from the link below.
NEST 2019 Result:
NEST Result 2019 Date declared for all participants. The result declared on 18th June 2019 at 5:15 pm. You can get all information from the list below.
NEST 2019 Exam date: 01 June 2019
NEST Result 2019 date: 18 June 2019
Results: NEST 2019 RESULT ! Click Here
Steps to check NEST Result 2019:
- Click on the above link provided here
- On the next page you can see the login page
- Enter the User ID and Password in that page
- Then click on the ‘login’ button
- You can get the results on next page
- You can take the printout of NEST Result 2019
Cut-off Marks NEST 2019:
- The total marks will calculated as marks obtained in general section and best three score from the rest sections
- The section wise minimum admissible score (SMAS) will calculated by “20% of average best 100 scores of that section” for each section
- The candidate must score equal to or more than the SMAS
- To get into merit list candidates must score SMAS in general section and in best three sections
- The SMAS will be 90% of general category, for OBC category candidates.
- SMAS will be 50% of general category, for SC/ST category candidates
- To get into the merit list, the candidate have to score minimum admissible score (MAS) 50% of total marks (90)
- Important to fulfill the MAS and SMAS conditions to get in merit list.
Seats NEST 2019:
The seats available for NISER and CEBS are given below.
|PwD||5% seats in each category||5% seats in each category|
|Supernumerary Quota for (J & K)||2||2|
|Total Proposed Intake||202||47|
NEST 2019 Counselling:
The candidates who qualify in the entrance exam are allowed to take part in counselling rounds. The registered candidates have to present at the counselling venue of choice on the day of counselling. Failing to appear on the date and time of counselling results in relinquishing your admission claim. The attendance of all the candidates present at counselling venue will be taken. Based on the attendance of the students present at counselling venue for both NISER and CBS, and the original merit list, a combined ‘modified’ merit list prepared and the admission is done.