NEET Counselling 2019
The online NEET counselling 2019 will arrange by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) www.mcc.nic.in.The first round counselling will start from June 19 to June 24, 5 pm. The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) at mcc.nic.in under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare will conduct the registration for first round counselling. The official schedule of NEET counselling 2019 was published for allotting MBBS, BDS seats under 15% All India Quota of several deemed and central medical-dental institutes. The NEET counselling 2019, Registration Process and Documents Required are detail discussed below.
Current academic session admission will divided in two NEET counselling 2019 phases and one Mop-up round. The choice locking process for preferred college and courses is to be held on June 25 from 10 am to 5 pm. The MCC will announce the seat allotment result of first round based on the candidate scores and preferred choice locked colleges on June 27. Shortlisted candidates are required to achieve the allocated venue of NEET Counselling 2019 for document verification, admission fee submission between June 28 and July 3 to get confirmed admission.
NEET Counselling 2019: Registration Process
- Visit Medical Counselling Committee or MCC website mcc.nic.in
- On homepage, on upper left side, there is candidate login window.
- Click it and enter NEET 2019 exam credentials.
- Read the instruction and complete the registration formalities on given dates.
- Pay the applicable counseling fee
- Take a printout of NEET 2019 Counselling document having registration, choice locking details
The second round and third round of NEET Counselling 2019 is to be held on July and August, respectively. The second phase counselling registration will be from 6th July to 8th July.
NEET Counselling 2019: Documents required
- Admit card
- NEET 2019 Result/Rank Letter
- Birth Certificate
- X Class Certificate
- XII Class Certificate
- XII Class Mark sheet
- 8 passport sized photographs (Same as the one affixed on the application form)
- Provisional Allotment letter generated online
- Proof of Identity
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
NEET 2019 Cut off
Subtleties of the applicants qualified the test based on the base passing criteria of NEET UG 2019 are as pursues:
|Category||Qualifying Criteria||Marks Range|
|UR & PH||45th Percent||133-120|
|OBC & PH||40th Percent||119-107|
|SC & PH||40th Percent||119-107|
|ST & PH||40th Percent||119-107|